|Auction starts:||1/18/2017 11:00:00 AM ET|
|Auction ends:||1/25/2017 11:09:17 AM ET|
|Overtime Period:||5 mins|
Lot 1: 1991 Eurocopter France AS350BA
- 1991 Eurocopter France AS350BA: S/N: 2491, Reg #: N123PC, Single Turbine Shaft, Airframe Total Time: 4600 est, Recent Paint Job, Maintenance Annual Date Unknown, 6 Place Cabin Layout, Pilot/Co Pilot, 4 Rear Seats, Updated Panel Layout, Engine: Honeywell LTS101 600A, Recommended TBO 1500, Time Since Overhaul: 760 SOH est, IFR Equipped, Additional Equipment: Dual Controls, Stall Warning System, Rotating Beacon, Strobe Light, Taxi Lights, Nav Lights. THERE ARE NO LOGBOOKS FOR THIS AIRCRAFT. Case#: 2015230500021201-001-CS
- Helicopter Part: Passenger Shoulder Harness. Case#: 2015230500021201-003-CS
- Helicopter Part: Dome Light Air Vent. Case#: 2015230500021201-004-CS
- Helicopter Part: Subdoor Panel. Case#: 2015230500021201-005-CS
- Helicopter Part: Canapy Post L/H. Case#: 2015230500021201-006-CS
- Helicopter Part: Rear bulkhead lowe. Case#: 2015230500021201-007-CS
- Helicopter Part: Subdoor panel R/H. Case#: 2015230500021201-008-CS
- Helicopter Part: Subdoor Panel L/H. Case#: 2015230500021201-009-CS
- Helicopter Part: Rear Bulk Head Lower. Case#: 2015230500021201-010-CS
- Helicopter Part: Canopy Post Center. Case#: 2015230500021201-011-CS
- Helicopter Part: Overhead Panel Front. Case#: 2015230500021201-012-CS
- Helicopter Part: Upper Rear Bulkhead. Case#: 2015230500021201-013-CS
Bid Deposit: A $10,000 (U.S. funds only) bid deposit by credit card authorization is required to bid. Please click here to download the credit card authorization form. Once completed, please fax or email the form: Fax: 571-303-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the deposit form is received and approved, an email confirmation will be sent.
Previews: Monday, 1/23, 9am-Noon (local time), McCreary Aviation, 2400 South 10th Street, McAllen, TX 78505. POC: Tony Prats @ 956-686-1774
Auction Details: Go to More Info for preview information, bidding requirements and terms of sale.
Payments & Removal: Payment by cashier’s check or bank wire only. Go to Payments & Removal for details on how to make payment and removal of purchased property. Buyer is responsible for removal, including shipping if desired. CWS/AECOM will NOT ship any lots.
Auction Overtime: Overtime bidding occurs automatically when a bid is placed within the last 5 minutes of an auction. The auction will remain open until an entire overtime increment (5 minutes) has passed without any bidding. Bidders are urged and cautioned not to wait until the final seconds of the auction to place bids. Bids not recognized by the auction software when the time expires will not be accepted.
All information contained in this description was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Merchandise is being sold "AS IS", "WHERE IS" without warranty or guarantee. All known information and available photographs pertaining to the condition and description of the property have been posted on the website. Bidders may obtain additional information by attending the live previews and visually inspecting the lot. The bidder is invited, urged, and cautioned to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. Failure to inspect property, or the absence of photographs or posted information shall not constitute cause for cancellation of sale. Buyer acknowledges that he/she relied entirely on his/her own information, judgment, and inspection of the property.
ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT
Bank Wire or Cashiers Check